Potato Salad with Wasabi Dill Mayo Dressing
Instead of the ordinary summer salad, bring this kicked up potato salad with black olives, tomatoes, and red onions dressed with a wasabi dill mayo to your summer picnics and barbecues.
- Potatoes (2 large, sliced into 1/4 inch cubes)
- Cherry Tomatoes (1 cup, sliced in half)
- Red Onion (1/2 of 1 medium, diced)
- Pitted Black Olives (1/2 cup, sliced in half)
- Parsley (chopped)
- Mayonnaise (4 tablespoons)
- Wasabi (1 teaspoon)
- Apple Vinegar (1 tablespoon)
- Olive Oil (3 tablespoons)
- Fresh Dill (1/4 cup, minced)
- Salt (1 teaspoon)
- Pepper (1/2 teaspoon)
Get your wasabi here: S&B – Wasabi in Plastic Tube 3.17 Oz.
1) Slice your potatoes and vegetables.
2) In large pot, boil water. Add potatoes and cook until potatoes are soft. Drain potatoes and set aside.
3) Prepare dressing. Mince the dill. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, wasabi, apple vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper and fresh dill.
4) In large salad bowl, drop the cherry tomatoes, red onion, black olives, and cooked potatoes.
5) Add dressing into your vegetables and mix well.
6) Roughly chop parsley and add to salad.