Asian Mango Fruit Salad with Lime Dressing!
Asian mangos are a little more sweeter and juicier than Western mangoes, so I made a fruit salad with strawberry and blueberry — paired with a lime honey dressing!
- Asian Mangos (8 pieces — if you can’t get Asian mangos, then use 4 Western mangos)
- Strawberry (12 pieces)
- Blueberry (1 1/2 cups)
- Lime (juice of 2 limes)
- Apple Cider Vinegar (2 tablespoons)
- Honey (1 tablespoon)
- Non-flavored Oil, like grape seed or canola (1 tablespoon
Ingredients you will need:
1) Slice Asian mango. Slice sides and score mango in vertical direction and then score mango in horizontal direction. With knife, carefully remove flesh from skin. Add mango to bowl.
2) Slice strawberry in half. Add strawberry and blueberry to mangos.
3) In a small bowl, squeeze lime juices, and add apple cider vinegar, honey and oil. With a spoon, stir.
4) Add dressing to fruit and toss with tong.