Asian Turnip with Apple Cider Vinegar & Sesame Oil
Asian turnip is a vegetable that I eat all the time. Here is one of my favorite turnip recipes, which I eat as a Korean side dish with rice. So refreshing, you will love the crunchy texture and tangy yet slightly sweet flavors. Great for spring and summer!
• Asian Turnip (1.5 – 2 lbs. turnip)
• Apple Vinegar (4 tablespoons)
• Honey (2 tablespoons)
• Sesame Oil (2 tablespoons)
• Toasted Sesame Seeds (2 tablespoons)
Ingredients you will need:
1) Peel and slice your turnip. Slice into thin large circles, and then slice into long thin strips. Transfer sliced turnip into large bowl.
2) In a small bowl, prepare dressing. Mix apple vinegar, honey, sesame oil, and sesame seeds all together.
3) Add dressing to bowl with turnip, making sure the dressing covers all of the turnip. Serve with rice.