- Scallops (8 large)
- Oyster sauce (2 tablespoons)
- Soy Sauce (2 tablespoons)
- Rice Vinegar (2 tablespoons)
- Sake (2 tablespoons)
- Honey (1/2 tablespoon)
Serves 2 (double ingredients to serve 4)
1) Marinade: Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sake, and honey. Mix well.
2) Lay scallops flat in a casserole pan, and brush each scallop top and bottom with marinade, making sure each scallop is fully coated with marinade
3) In a hot skillet, place scallops. Reduce heat and cover the pan with lid, so scallops cook internally, about 8-10 minutes. Turn scallop over and cover lid again, continuing to cook in low fire for another 8-10 minutes. Take off lid, and let it cook a little more with lid until there is a nice golden brown charness on both sides.
3) Let scallops rest for 10 minutes. Serve over your favorite rice.