Tofu with Soy Sauce and Sesame Seed Dressing
Very popular Korean side dish, a light and healthy tofu dressed with soy sauce with sesame seeds, sesame oil, and green onions makes a wonderful first course dish, snack or appetizer.
- Soft tofu (make sure to buy soft tofu, 1 cake, sliced into 4 pieces)
Get your tofu here: Mori-Nu Silken Soft Tofu 12 oz, Pack of 1
- Soy Sauce (2 tablespoons)
- Hoisin Sauce (1 tablespoon)
- Sesame Oil (1 tablespoon)
- Sesame Seed (1 tablespoon)
- Green Onion (1 stalk, diced)
Get your hoisin sauce here: Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce – 20 oz.
1) Slice your tofu into 4 pieces and put aside.
2) Dice the scallions.
3) In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds, and green onion.
4) Pour dressing over tofu slices.